The presentation will provide tax professionals with a critical first look at new IRS initiatives on taxpayer compliance and reporting obligations for cryptocurrency transactions.
The panelists will discuss the IRS position on cryptocurrency as property rather than cash, analyze IRS monitoring to increase compliance, consider criminal investigations and prosecutions for failing to properly report cryptocurrency transactions and define proper reporting and tax treatment for “mining” and exchanging crypto currency.
- Jeffrey Sklarz, Esq. Green & Sklarz LLC, New Haven, CT
- Justin Campbell, IRS Criminal Investigation, Assistant Special Agent in Charge, New York, NY
- Sandy Boxerman, Esq., Capes Sokol, St. Louis, MO
- Michel R. Stein, Esq., Hochman, Salkin, Rettig, Toscher & Perez, P.C., Beverly Hills, CA
- Sharon L. McCarthy, Esq., Kostelanetz & Fink LLP, New York, NY
Click here to register for this event.