Attendees were able to listen to the panelists' stories about how they got to where they are, what they wish they would have known when they were in your shoes, and had the opportunity to ask questions.
The panel included:
- Steven Tillem, IRS LB&I Attorney
- Gennady Zilberman, IRS SBSE Attorney
- Jay Geiger, KPMG Managing Director
- Starling Marshall, Covington Special Counsel
- Sarah Sheldon, MetLife, Inc. Senior Tax Counsel
The panel will was moderated by Michael Sardar, Associate at Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP. The panel took place from 6-7:30pm and a reception followed where attendees had the opportunity to ask additional questions of the panelists.