2017 presentations featuring Megan L. Brackney, Partner at Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP.
- "Cases In Ethics", Zicklin Tax Seminar Series, Baruch College Conference Center, New York, NY, December 6, 2017
- "Sentencing In Tax Prosecutions: The Latest Developments And Most Important Considerations", ABA Section of Taxation Fall Meeting, Hilton Austin, Austin, TX, September 16, 2017
- "Hiding The Ball", ABA Section of Taxation Fall Meeting, Hilton Austin, Austin, TX, September 15, 2017
- "Impact Of The DOJ's Revised Charging & Sentencing Policy On Tax And Other Criminal Cases", ABA Young Lawyers Division, Teleconference, July 19, 2017
- "FBARS & FATCA", "IRS Tax Controversies", and "Taking It Home: Best Tax Tips Panel", AICPA Tax Strategy Conference, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV, June 14, 2017
- "Now That’s Aggressive: Reportable Transaction Penalties", Practising Law Institute, PLI New York Center, New York, NY, April 27, 2017