A sweeping rewrite of the tax code is now in place, with the potential to change the aggregate tax amount assessed against business entities and their owners. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 will have a profound impact on tax planning for corporations, partnerships, and owners of U.S. owned businesses, as well as on foreign investors.
Learn the details of the biggest U.S. tax legislation changes since 1986 and how they will significantly affect tax planning for your clients and your practice. Join our expert panel to examine the key provisions of the tax law and their practical effects, including:
- Reduction in U.S. corporate income tax rate and adoption of territorial taxation system for international business
- Repatriation of foreign earnings
- Reduction in maximum tax rate on pass-through income
- Retention of present rates of tax on personal service organizations and personal service income of individuals
- Impact of changes on choice-of-entity selection and entity conversions
- Tax accounting changes, including expanded availability of the cash method of accounting, increased immediate expensing of depreciable property, and possible elimination of the corporate AMT
With the breadth and complexity of these tax changes, this is one webcast you will not want to miss.
Click here to register for this event.