Please join this year's panelists at the Civil & Criminal Tax Enforcement Update. There are numerous engaging topics scheduled including Bryan C. Skarlatos who will present, "What If I Do Nothing? The FBAR, the Form 8938 and Other International Forms That Should Have Been Filed. Defending Against the IRS Assessment of 'Continuation Penalties' for Failure to File Information Returns."
This year's panelists include:
Bryan C. Skarlatos, Esq. - Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP
Frank Agostino, Esq. - Agostino & Associates, P.C.
Charles Rettig, Esq. - Hochman, Salkin, Rettig, Toscher & Perez, P.C.
Lawrence Sannicandro, Esq. - Agostino & Associates, P.C.
Richard Sapinski, Esq. - Sills Cummis & Gross, P.C.
Steven Toscher, Esq. - Hochman, Salkin, Rettig, Toscher & Perez, P.C.
- Current Events in Civil and Criminal Tax Enforcement
- Law and Procedures for Defending Against the IRS Assessment of "Continuation Penalties"
- Gotchas: The Unanticipated Consequences of Late Filings, Amended Return Filings and Quiet Voluntary Disclosures
- Voluntary Disclosure Updates
- Liability of Banks, Financial Advisors and Return Preparers for Their Clients' Failure to File FinCEN Form 114 and Other Information Returns
Please join us for lunch after the seminar at the Agostino & Associates Summer BBQ
400 Paramus Rd
Paramus, NJ 07652
Google map and directions