On November 10, 2015, Bryan C. Skarlatos will present "New York State Civil and Criminal Tax Enforcement Update" at the NYSSCPA FAE NYS Taxation Conference from 8:40am to 9:30am. This event will be a full day event with multiple speakers and provide a comprehensive overview of New York State Taxation.
Highlights to Include:
- Learn About the Latest Updates on New York State and New York City Corporate Tax Reform from Representatives of New York City and New York State.
- Get a Comprehensive New York State Update from Mark S. Klein, Including the Aggressive Residency Program.
- Hear from Expert Practitioners and Criminal Enforcement Officials About New York State Criminal and Enforcement Issues.
- Meet the New York State Tax Commissioner and New York City’s First Taxpayer Advocate.
Who Should Attend:
Accountants in public practice and industry involved in New York State and New York City tax return preparation, tax planning, and client representation.
- Review current enforcement objectives at the NYSDTF, as well as the factors that can turn a case from civil to criminal
- Learn about new decisions, rulings, and administrative releases affecting New York’s personal income taxes
- Understand the major changes to corporate tax reform for tax years beginning 2015
- Learn how to take advantage of the tax credits that are promoted by New York State
42 W 44th St
New York City, NY 10036
Google map and directions