2012 presentations featuring Megan L. Brackney, Partner at Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP.
- “Thinking About Malpractice”, ABA Section of Taxation Tax Link Live Teleconference, December 13, 2012
- “Restitution and Civil Tax Issues in Sentencing”, 2012 ABA 29th Annual National Institute on Criminal Tax Fraud and Second National Institute on Tax Controversy, December 7, 2012, Las Vegas, NV
- “How Far Can You Go? Real Life Ethical Problems for Tax Practitioners”, University of Texas, 60th Annual Taxation Conference, December 5, 2012, Austin, Texas
- “Circular 230”, 10th Annual Nassau/Suffolk Chapter of NCCPAP/IRS Long Island Tax Professionals Symposium, November 16, 2012, Woodbury, New York
- “Ethics: Privilege Issues in Tax Practice”, ABA Philadelphia Tax Conference, November 14, 2012, Philadelphia, PA
- “Civil Penalties on the International Front: Increasing Complexity and Peril for the Taxpayer”, ABA International Tax Enforcement Seminar, November 9, 2012, New York, NY
- “Avoiding Malpractice,” American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, May 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- “Integrity of Domestic and Offshore Accounts: The United States Perspective,” American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, February 18, 2012, San Diego, CA