2011 presentations featuring Megan L. Brackney, Partner at Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP.
- "Anti-Money Laundering and Foreign Bank Accounts," The Zicklin Tax Seminar Series, Baruch College, December 8, 2011
- "Tax Opinions: Opinion Standards, Penalty Protection, and Minimizing Malpractice Risks, Philadelphia Bar Association, Tax Section, Annual Meeting, December 7, 2011
- “Sentencing: The Bottom Line,” ABA 28th National Institute on Criminal Tax Fraud, December 2, 2011, Las Vegas, Nevada
- "Ethical and Penalty Issues in Tax Practice," NYU 70th Institute on Federal Taxation, San Francisco, California, November 16, 2011
- Panel presentation regarding joint defense agreements, The Court Procedure and Practice Committee Meeting, American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, Denver, Colorado, October 21, 2011
- “Immigration Issues in Criminal Tax: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You,” Civil and Criminal Tax Penalties Committee, American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, Denver, Colorado, October 22, 2011