NEW YORK (MAY 3, 2018) — Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP has been recognized by Chambers USA as one of the country’s top law firms in the area of tax controversy for the eighth consecutive year, with five of the firm’s 11 partners individually recognized as leaders in tax law.
Kostelanetz & Fink’s team also is honored to be nominated by Chambers USA for its 2018 award recognizing team excellence in the field of tax law. The winner will be announced on May 24th in New York City.
Kostelanetz & Fink partners who received individual recognitions from Chambers USA include:
· Robert S. Fink ranked nationwide Band 1 for Tax: Fraud.
· Bryan C. Skarlatos ranked nationwide Band 1 for Tax: Fraud.
· Caroline D. Ciraolo ranked nationwide Band 2 for Tax: Fraud.
· Jay R. Nanavati ranked nationwide Up and Coming for Tax: Fraud.
· Jerald David August ranked Band 4 in New York for Tax.
Click here to view the full press release.