Ms. Ciraolo shared her extensive knowledge on the following topics:
Risk of discovery, external audits, global tax enforcement, and whistleblower claims.
Other topics included:
- Avoiding Continued Noncompliance
- Filing accurate current year tax returns
- Producing accurate tax returns to lenders, investors, etc.
- Need for Certainty
- Avoiding need for financial disclosures and risk assessment
- Avoiding potential penalties and interest
- Avoiding Reputational Damage
- Avoiding decrease in stock value
- Avoiding derivative suits